Monday, June 8, 2009

Family Photos

There is a lot of pictures but I am so proud of my family. My cousin Lisa is a photographer and took family photos for us. It all started here!!

And its now here!!! A BIG family!!!







First was Danielle. She got with Andy and they had Alicia, Amber, and Andrew.
Then Kimberly and she is married to Jeremy.
Then came me and I married the most amazing guy ever!!!! I love you babe!!!!
Then came Kevin!
And oops... Matthew!! Just kidding we love him!!!
We were so shocked that Dad could get Mom up!!!
The grandkids! You'll get some more soon Mom!
They are so cute!!!!
Thanks Lisa!!!!

1 comment:

  1. how fun! Your family has seriously gotten huge!!! Your nephew has gotten so big... i cant even believe it! He looks just like andy with your sisters ears :) Love you guys and miss you. Tell kim she needs a blog

    ReplyDelete