Tuesday, November 24, 2009

For all of you that know Greer, you know that Christmas is not his favorite holiday. Well, I just thought you would like to know that he is already for Christmas. About two weeks ago he put our tree up and has already filled the bottom up with gifts! Dont worry two of those are for Greer!! I do love it though!!! Here is our Christmas tree so far. There are more pictures to come.
So here is another thing that you should know about my amazing husband! He loves to spoil me!!! He loves to buy me jewelry!! And he LOVES Jared!!!! I will let you know what is in there as soon as I find out! Oh WAIT... I forgot to tell you that there is another box fiding somewhere in our house for my birthday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We need to come see your new place. Can't believe you are all ready for Christmas. Come help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you are ready for Christmas! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! It is my absolute favorite time of year. I have my Christmas boxes of decorations in my front room just waiting for my attention! Having a baby this year has changed my world and has pushed a few things aside... like decorating!
    It's nice of you to add in that Greer loves Jared....... haha! I know you mean the jewelry store not my husband!
    By the way Happy Birthday! When is it? Jared & I both just celebrated our birthdays too... we should all go out to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete