Thursday, August 5, 2010

One Week!!

As of today we have 1 week till our due date.... ONE WEEK!!!! I really hope she comes soon!! I am really big and heavy, full of baby and full of water! I have gained 7 pounds in one week with how swollen I am. I have ANOTHER doctors appointment tomorrow to see if I have progressed. I am praying that I have and my doctor can help things get started. He promises me that he will not let me go over my due date which I totally appreciate. My family is getting so excited! My mom and sister is planning to jump in that car and drive out here as soon as I tell her it's time. I can't wait to have some of my family around! My in-laws are also so excited. My mother -in-law calls me constantly to see how I'm feeling. She can't wait to have a grand baby in Utah and better then that, down the street! I am so glad that my baby is coming into this world with a Mom and Dad that love her and a great big extended family that can't wait for her to be here with us!!! Thank you to everyone who has helped us get through these last nine months!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! You and Greer are going to be such GREAT parents! I'm so excited to see little Zoe, and to see you be a mom!!

    ReplyDelete