Thursday, March 17, 2011

Zebra Baby

I just cant get enough of this cute little face. Grandma Ann got her this cute skirt cause it matched her front room and she wanted a picture of her granddaughter in her front room with it on!! This one was just in our messy kitchen!! Here is the picture for Grandma Ann's front room!!
This monkey was sent from Zoe's Grandma Welge. She thinks its the funniest thing ever. She was laughing so hard and by the time I got my camera out she was kinda getting tired of it a little bit. And I have to say that I am proud of myself for recording the right way!!!!

2 comments:

  1. she is SO cute. I love her smile and those cheeks I want to just squeeze. I see a lot of you in her jess! So cute hope things are going great. Keep posting I read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the zebra skirt, girl stuff is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete