Sunday, November 13, 2011

Life Lately

I know that it has been a while since I have posted. It is so hard to find time to get the computer out without Zoe around.... she loves computers! Life has been pretty crazy for me and my family! I know that a lot of people don't talk about it but we just went through a miscarriage. I was 11 weeks when I found out and was devastated! I have finally come to a good conclusion that I did nothing wrong and that this was just not meant to be. I am doing really good now and I am just more then thankful for my sweat angel Zoe!! After dealing with all of that then the stomach flu went around our house... more then once!! After the stomach bug then the head cold! Anyways, we are all doing good! Zoe is getting to be a little toddler just up and running around and getting into everything!!! She is so smart, she talks and is learning her colors and the alphabet!! Here are a couple of pictures to show just how cute my little girl is, sorry that the first few are a little blurry, my camera was on a weird setting and I didn't realize!!! The first picture is Zoe with Grandma and cousin baby Khloe. Greer and I made mini cakes and Zoe loved them... can't you tell!!


I realized that I haven't taken pictures lately and I loved her hair so here is a couple of these.



This morning Zoe had her thermals on... which was funny enough, but then she decided that she needed her shoes on too!




2 comments:

  1. Jess, Im sorry I havent called. I found out you were pregnant pretty much the same time I heard you had lost you baby. It is devastating! Worrying whether you sis something to cause it is TOTALLY normal! As you know now, that is not the case. That beautiful little spirit was just not ready, to come to earth. If you need to talk, Im always here. One thing that helped me was just to be swallowed up in the blessing of the children I have now. Zoe is so cute and she is getting so big! I need to see her and you soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess I am so glad to hear that you are hanging in there. Zoe is so cute and I love her cute hair. We need to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete