Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Birthday

I know that I haven't posted a lot lately and I promised to be better... but o well!!! It is pretty hard to find time these days. Zoe is almost 18 months and she is a super active little girl! Just last night she took off running across the front room and face planted against the couch! Poor baby!!! I came home from work and I could hear her screaming from the moment I get out of the car. All I could think was, Greer is going to kill me cause she being super bad. I walked in and saw Greer's Aunt Kay sitting on the couch holding an ice pack to Zoe's forehead. I felt so bad!! She has a sweet knot on her head, but she is doing just fine!
Well, this was supposed to be about my birthday because I did have one of those recently. My birthday was January 19th and yes... I turned 26! I feel so old!!! It was a pretty good day. Both Greer and I took the day off of work so that we can spend some time together. We walked around the mall hoping to find some new jeans for me, but we couldn't find any that I liked. All of my jeans are wearing out now that I have Zoe to crawl around on the floor with! I am still looking for some new jeans if anyone knows of a good place to get some. I have a gift card that I got from work to the Orem Mall, so that would be helpful! Then after the mall we came home so that Zoe could take a nap. I really didn't want to deal with a crabby baby on my birthday! After the nap it was time for dinner!!! Because we had just gotten over the stomach bug and Greer's poor family had it too, we decided to keep it close to the house and go to the Pizza Factory. That is one of my favorite places to eat, so I was ok with it. I was pleasantly surprised that I received some birthday gifts not only from my sweet husband, but by his Mom and brother Bradon and his wife Michelle. Greer gave me a camcorder so I can get some videos of Zoe while she is still little. Bradon and Michelle gave me a movie, "I don't know how she does it." His Mom have me a cute shirt with a cardigan to go over and some sassy leopard print flats! My Mom send me a card in the mail along with a couple of gift cards in it. Everyone was so sweet to think of me on my special day!
I feel bad that I don't have any photos to put on today but I just wanted to share my awesome day with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy late birthday!! I am glad you had a great day. I am sure Greer is thinking up something special for you for Valentines day, lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete