Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Monkey

I know that you guys probably get sick of seeing pictures of Zoe... but too bad!!! I think she is the cutest little girt ever and I can't get enough of her!! These pictures are really for my Mom because she sent this leotard to Zoe for valentines day. Its perfect for her! For all of you that don't know, Zoe is my little Monkey! She has monkeys all over! She is slowly getting better at her gymnastics classes. She likes it, as long as we are moving! For the 10 minutes that we sit and stretch, she is moving from mom to mom trying to find a friend! Its a good thing that she is so cute and that none of the moms care. Don't mind the fact that after her gymnastics class I took her to McDonald's for lunch. I know.... its so healthy!! How could you not love this face!!!



As for life, we are doing good! Not much has changed in our lives. Greer is still working hard and staying busy with his MMA workouts. Zoe is still super active and is soaking in everything. I can't believe how smart she is! And as for me... I am just trying to stay sane!

1 comment:

  1. She looks like your little gymnast! I was looking at your blog and Jamison came over and said, "Look it's Zoe!" He remembered the time we went to lunch. We will have to get together some time when I am down there=)

    ReplyDelete