Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Living Planet Aquarium

It has been so long since I have posted and now they have this new set up... let me just say that I HATE IT! I have no clue how to do anything yet and I am trying to figure it all out. I have so many pictures i have to try and get on here but at least this is a start. So this week I don't have to work because it is the week after school got out for summer. We always close for a week. I really have been trying to keep Zoe from sitting at home and being bored. Monday was Memorial Day so we spent the day with Greer's family. Tuesday we went with Brittney to the park. Zoe loved the splash pad and ended up soaking wet! Today Greer didn't work so we drove up to Sandy to go to the Aquarium. It was pretty interesting! Zoe loved the penguins!!! Here is just a couple of the photos that I took while we were there. This First one is just a cute picture that I found on my camera and I have no clue how old it is!






No comments:

Post a Comment