Saturday, July 7, 2012

California trip

Here are a few pictures from our vacation to California. Just to clue you in on how it went.... it was great visiting with my family but Zoe wasn't feeling good the whole time. The first couple of days we spent camping in Napa Valley. It was the Welge family reunion.
 This is Zoe and Sammy. Sammy is my cousins little girl and she is 3 months younger then Zoe. They got along really well for how young they are!
 Here's Mommy and Zoe going for a walk to check everything out!
 This is my parents, little brother Matt and us! We are all in our reunion shirts!
 I thought this was way cute! Zoe was walking with her Grandpa and Jett (my cousins son who is 3 months older then Zoe) was walking with his Grandpa!
 Zoe loved to help Grandma sweep the grass!


 One of they days we drove to go see a Geyser! It was pretty neat!

 Zoe loved to feed the sheep's and goats!
On Saturday, we went to visit with Aunt Linda and Uncle Dan. We went to their county fair and watched fireworks. Zoe will tell you now that she LOVES FIREWORKS!!! This was a tough day! She had a fever and did NOT feel good!!!
On Tuesday we were invited to go to the park with my cousin Christina and her son Jett. Grandma just bought Zoe this bubble machine and this was the perfect chance to try it out. She loved it! She loved the fact that she could do it by herself!!!

I cant remember what day this was but it was the perfect distraction from her not feeling good! Grandpa took her outside to play in the water!


For the Fourth of July, we went to my cousins husbands parents house. They have a nice big area for the kids to play!

My cousin Whitney made chocolate covered oreos. Do you think Zoe liked them?!?
 They had two cows! Zoe wasn't very sure about them.
 My oldest sister Danielle and me!
This is us waiting for the fireworks! She wasn't feeling good and was very tired, so after a while it was just a fight. Once we got in the car to go home it only took 2 seconds for her to fall asleep!
Over all, it was a good trip! I am so thankful for everything my parents did for us while we were there and can't wait to see everyone again!

No comments:

Post a Comment