Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful mothers out there. This is the first year that I am considered a mother. I am a mother to my cute little dogs, but that doesn't really count. Greer is such a sweetie and he got me a bag that we saw shopping. Ann got me some jewelry that we saw and thought would be cute to wear for Kevin's wedding.

Other things we have been up to is spending time with Greer's brother Bradon, who just got back from his mission in Spain. We have been trying to get him caught up on movies, music, and video games. Right now they are watching Zombieland. Missionaries miss so much while they are gone for the two years.

I can't wait to put some pictures up but I have to wait till the pictures I take while I am in California. I can't wait to see my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment