Friday, May 21, 2010

Third Trimester

Yesterday marked my third trimester!!! I am so excited that I only have to wait 3 more months for this little girl to be here!! I am getting so big and can feel her moving so much now.. even though her favorite time to be awake is when I am ready to go to bed! I want to post pictures of my belly, but I have to wait just a couple more days so that my family can see me in person and be shocked. I will post all of my pictures of when I am in California though. We have Kevin's wedding, Jeremy's birthday and hopefully a baby shower for me! We will be super busy for that week!!!

2 comments:

  1. You want to post pictures of your BUTT?!?!? Well I figured you're belly would be more shocking but maybe not! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's all so exciting! I can't wait to see pics! When are you heading to Cali and for how long? We have some catching up to do! :)

    ReplyDelete