Thursday, June 3, 2010

I just had an eventful vacation this last week and I thought you would all love to see some of the pictures of everything that went on. The first two are from the airport when I got in. My Mom was so shocked at how big my belly was... it was the first time that she's seen me pregnant! This is my Daddy and me in the parking lot of the airport. This is my sister Kim and me inside the airport waiting for my bag. They said it was their skinny daughter and their chubby daughter.... how rude!!!
Friday June 28th my brother Kevin married Jen. Here are some pictures from the wedding.

Sunday we went up to my Aunt Linda and Uncle Dan's house just to hang out. That is my Aunt Linda sitting next to me.
The kids went swimming but the water was really cold. Here is Andrew and Alicia.
Monday we had a bbq at my cousin Lisa's house and here is my Dad and me in her backyard.
Tuesday we had a baby shower for me. This is Kim and me in front of all the goodies!

It was such a fun week but I am so thankful that I am at home with my amazing husband now!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think pregnancy is affecting your brain because you got your nieces mixed up. That picture is of Alicia not Amber! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had fun! You got lots of fun pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun little trip! You are so cute pregnant, Jess! You are always cute but now you have the pregnancy glow added! :) We need to get together soon for a BBQ or to go out for dinner... we have a baby gift to give you guys!

    ReplyDelete