Saturday, September 18, 2010

3 years!!

I didn't get to blog on the special day but we just had our 3 year anniversary!!!! It was a pretty good day! Of course Zoe didn't sleep very good the night before so we slept in. I had to work for 2 hours and then we finally had time together! Greer was so great to make us a steak dinner and we stayed in and watched a movie. Even though we didn't do something big and amazing, it was so nice to spend some time together!! I have a friend who just blogged about her 3 year anniversary and she put there stats on there and I thought it was cute so here we go with the Haymond stats.....
Police Academy
Orem Police Officer
3 New Cars
Bought a House
3 Siblings got Married
Had a Beautiful Baby Girl
I am so thankful for Greer and everything he has done for me! I couldn't even imagine being with out him! Lucky for me I get to spend all eternity with him!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww congratulations!!! 3 years!! Man, time flys! or flies---I'm not sure which one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3 years! We didn't do much either..having a baby makes it difficult! but congrats!! :) Hope she starts sleeping better! Max started to do 5-6 hours stretches at about 2 months and now is doing 7 at 3 months so she will get there and you will feel so much betteR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 siblings got married? Am I missing one? Kevin and his sister Brittney. . .

    ReplyDelete