Monday, September 27, 2010

Zoe!

I barely just uploaded all of Zoe's new pictures so I wanted to share them with all of you! She is growing so fast and so much! We went to her 6 weeks check up last week and she is now 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long! She will be 7 weeks old tomorrow morning!Zoe loves to sleep with Mommy!
She is such a lady!
Born to be Wild!! Oh Great!!!!
Look at those baby blue eyes!
She's asleep but with a cute little smile!
I love this orange-pink flower!
I don't know why but this picture was the other way. But look at those cute shoes that actually fit her!
She thinks her Daddy is SO funny!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jess- she is just adorable and still so little! I love all the headbands with the flowers. I am happy you have a blog so I can see all her pictures.

    ReplyDelete