Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hair & fishing

I know that it has been awhile since I have blogged so I thought I should throw some new pictures on. Zoe is getting so big!! She is now 10 months old, has 3 teeth,walks everywhere (with help), and talks all the time!!! She was going to Whitney's house twice a week while Greer and I was at work and one day she came home with this hair-do and I thought it was the cutest thing ever!!! You can see her two bottom teeth in this picture!!
This Friday, we went up Spanish Fork canyon and went fishing. Zoe loved being outside even though it was pretty chilly! She loved helping her Dad hold the pole!!!

I think this is funny cause Zoe loves teeth!!! I don't know why but she just does!!!!


Look at them... they are both SO cute!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment