Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wedding Reception

On Saturday we went up to Logan for Greer's cousins wedding reception. Here are some pictures we took while we were there! I just put this one up because you can see how cute Zoe's hair is!
She loves to tell people hi and bye

This is the new look for her.... everyone gets this look now!!!



Grandma gave her a carrot to keep her busy... she sucked on it forever!


I don't know what to say about this... Grandma was playing with Zoe and she ended up on Daddies shoulders!


He was outside spinning her around and it was so sweet!!


Don't worry ... if we were looking at her attitude... she would be 16!!!


Overall... it was a really long but nice day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! She is SO big and super adorable! I miss you guys! I better get to see you on your way to Washington.
    -Kim (obviously I'm having issues being able to post under my name)

    ReplyDelete