Thursday, April 29, 2010

Doughnuts

Monday morning I woke up to my husband coming back from the store and he had baking ingredients. I asked him what he was doing and he said that he was going to make doughnuts. If you know my husband then you know that he wants to open a doughnut shop when he retires. So here are some pictures of him. I helped with icing but I am always the one who takes pictures so these are only pictures of him. Here are the finished products!!! They were not bad but we have some perfecting to do!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cops and their doughnuts! Anyway If I dont see a pregnancy picture in the next 24 hours, I going to ....well you'll have to wait, but it will be awesome! By the way....are you driving to cali??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I've never had like real homemade doughnuts.... Um, pretty sure I need to try them! I will be your "offical taste tester" while you perfect your doughnut making! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're lucky to have a husband who bakes and cooks! Count your blessings!

    ReplyDelete