Friday, April 16, 2010

Who knows

So I was just thinking that I am pretty sure that the only people who even look at my blog is my sister, my cousin and one, maybe two friends. The other day I was talking to my cousin Celeste who was thinking of throwing me a baby shower.... I had to tell her that I don't have any friends!!!! I am going to have a family shower and all of the Utah family will come to that one. I am hoping to have one while I'm in California for my brothers wedding and all my California family will go to that. And one of my gym moms are going to throw me one for the girls and all of my work friends (basically my only friends) will most likely go to that. Greer and I go out with one couple that I do love and she's my only friend that looks at my blog... hahahah! Anywyas the point is... I am so thankful for my family (Utah, California and Idaho) and for the few friends that I do have!!!

6 comments:

  1. Im your friend...and you cousin! DOUBLE WAMMY!!! You better have a shower in Utah! Pretty sure no even know your pregnant!!! Can we get some belly pictures please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog! Don't worry I think the same thing, "no one reads this thing," but I like doing it either way! I second Britt, lets see some belly pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read. but i just don't get out much, but if i got an invite, i would come to ONE of those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Jess I'm your friend and hope to be apart of one of your showers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i read it!!! I may be an old friend but i think i still count right lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please tell me you consider me a friend! I know we dont get together often and when we do the guys overpower the conversation... in a good way, we all laugh! We seriously need to get together soon. Jared is off to take his last final right now. He will be taking classes in the summer but I hope he wont be as busy as he has been the last semester.

    Let me just tell you that I have been getting ideas and now items together for your baby gift! Shower or no shower it is coming your way! I hope you like it because I am super excited about it!! YEAH FOR BABY GIRLS! :)

    ReplyDelete