Saturday, April 3, 2010

Girls Room

We found this bedding and completely feel in love with it!! Greer loves monkeys.. hahahah!!! So then we decided to paint her room to match the colors of this bedding. The room was all tan and we did all the painting, even the wall behind the bedding. Here is mommy painting! I know you can't really see my belly but its sticks out about as much as my chest does!!!
Here is daddy painting! He did the hard work of taping and I just followed with a paint brush... man I'm so thankful for him!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I need to come check out her room. It is so cute! Girls are so fun to buy for huh! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that you can really see your comments with such a dark font on a dark background but it looks super cute! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love the paint job guys and the bedding!!! So cute! We're moving to Sandy ish area soon so we need to get together soon! Not that we can't once we've moved, because we'll just be a bit farther away... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love tthe room! I cant wait for this little girl to come!!!

    ReplyDelete